- You will collaborate closely with Product and Design teams to conceptualize new features.
- You will work with development team to build new features for our large user base.
- You will improve existing functionality and do performance optimizations.
- Continuously build and update expertise on latest web technologies.
- Work within a great team that operates in an agile startup environment.
You fit the job if you have
- Deep understanding of CSS3 and HTML5 and modern browser technologies.
- Deep knowledge and experience with at least one programming language like Python, C/C++, Java or Node.js.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and a positive attitude.
- Never ending desire to self-educate on the latest list of web technologies.
- Experience with performance optimization and ability to write high-performance code.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Opinions on tools and best practices.
- Work well by yourself on independent projects, without the need for constant supervision.
- Super fun to work with!
We'd be especially happy if you have
- Experience with modern web frameworks like, TypeScript, Angular and React.
- A flair for design and commitment to great user experiences.
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale single-page web applications.
- Experience with developing drawing or design tools.
- Highly competitive salary (13th salary included)
- MacBook Pro or hardware of your choice
- Medical insurance
- Learn and grow your skills at a high-tech startup
- Company retreat every year
- Unlimited Foosball, Pool and Arcade games