Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Responsible for a combination of system administration and platform engineering with direct responsibility for the builds and ongoing support of multiple environments.
- Help establish best practices, migration strategies, and work with engineers to build environments that adhere to industry best practices.
- Ensure reliability of production systems while simultaneously increasing the speed at which development can introduce new features.
- Be the in-house security expert and raise the overall security awareness throughout the organization
- Develop and implement high-quality security concepts, able to Analyze, Plan, Perform, and Report Security testing related activities.
- Conduct Dynamic Security Scans, Manual validations/Pen Testing, and other Security QA activates
- Testing Web Application Security and understanding of vulnerabilities from front end, backend, database and Network/Infrastructure
- Security within Amazon AWS including audits of best practices, security groups, user access
You fit the role if you fulfil most of the below
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs. You should be equally comfortable in a traditional datacenter setting.
- Previous experience applying security measures to public cloud accounts
- Experience creating and managing projects in revision control, particularly git
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructures, including technologies for clustering and load balancing
- Deep understanding of HTTP, TCP, DNS, UDP, IPv4/IPv6 networking and protocols
- Experience with firewalls, IPS, IDS, WAF, and additional security layers.
- Software engineering background and experience in release engineering or operations, or a system administrator with competence in software development.
- Highly competitive salary (13th salary included)
- Medical insurance
- Learn and grow your skills at a high-tech startup
- Company retreat every year
- Unlimited Foosball, Pool and Arcade games